4.05.2010

beautiful new life

P4020798



P4020794

We had an awesome Easter weekend! We got to spend lots of time with family and ate awesome home cooking, played Wii bowling, dyed eggs, played RockBand, watched The Blindside, and spent time with our church family too!


We spent lots of time thinking about what Good Friday and Resurection Sunday means to us and I made this painting about New Life in Christ!

We saw this beautiful video at church yesterday...wow...touched all of our hearts! Jesus truly is our Hope!


The Easter Video from Stonegate Fellowship on Vimeo.




arts 158

I may be a little "in & out" this week and next because work is crazy finishing up tax season! I'm excited to share more with you a.s.a.p. and more often after April 15th :).

to build the excitement...we're plannig a super fun trip for the 16th!, I have 3 custom paintings in the works, and I'm still working through my buisness class...hopefully on my way to re-opening my etsy!!! There's more fun to come soon!


Lots of love!!!

No comments: