3.22.2010

we heart weekends...

We had such a blast hanging out over the weekend! We went to the drive in on Saturday for a double feature!!! We were excited...

arts 084


This was SO artsy & wierd! :) (I fell in love with the costumes!)

This was AWESOME too!...we really liked it :)



arts 082



Then Sunday we finally got to go and worship with our church family! It's so nice to be home again! Then we caught up on life, laughs, dishes, and laundry!


arts 097

Made an HEB run...Naked juice is a must for a fun shopping trip!!


arts 091


....AND I finished a custom painting that has been in the works for months! I can't wait to share it with you!



arts 099

It's Monday, and I look back on this weekend as one of my favorites :). Back to work!
Lots of love!
p.s. check back this week to see my newest custom painting, and a fun one that I did over the weekend that has embroidery!

1 comment:

Ragan Burkley said...

looks like a way fun weekend! i saw alice in wonderland last thursday and of course, loved it :)