3.16.2010

mini envelope guestbook!

This is a little guestbook with pages of mini envelopes! Wedding guests wrote on small cards and slipped them into an envelopes for a fun suprise for the bride and groom! I found this book with a white cover and white pages and thought..."this simply will not do!"....it needed some life!

arts 014


So I covered the outside in brown fabric...

arts 012


and started decorating the pages scrapbook style!

arts 016


I printed some of my favorite pictures of them...

arts 019

and added cute borders to liven up the edges!

arts 024


I hope it was fun for guests to see a little bit of their love story...


arts 020


....and i hope it reminds my favorite newly weds of the awesome journey that God has led them on...and the people who will will walk with them and encourage them along the way!


arts 030


arts 029


arts 031


arts 033


arts 036

arts 038
happy tuesday!

No comments: