11.10.2009

girls weekend!

It was awesome! I didn't get many pictures, so all of these are borrowed (thanks Bails!) but I wanted to share some of the fun with y'all! Us 6 girls have been friends since high school and we have managed by God's grace to stay in touch! They are each so amazing and I'm so thankful to have them in my life.
Okay, so on Friday night we stayed up and talked until all of had arrived! On Saturday morning we spent time hanging out drinking coffee (Dodds coffee is always amazing!) and catching up then off to Harvest Cafe!

DSC00458

Then we went BOWLING!!! This was a sight to see! We each picked "bowling names" and I must say we were all pretty bad...but I barely broke 30! Bah-hahaha! We had lots of fun though.

gw9

After that adventure, we were off to Gigi's for cupcakes! yum!

DSC00480

Then Kuo's for dinner and some fun with a mullet wig...more on that later I hope! (pictures are a must for that story!) Then my first ever game of Apples to Apples...hilarious!

DSC00489

(Allison, Bailey, Aubrey, me, Jenna, Paige, and Courtney)

We all got to go to church together on Sunday and it was amazing! Aubrey (Bailey's sweet baby!) joined in on the fun too!

It was a great weekend, just what I needed! How was your weekend?

No comments: