8.31.2009

Fall Inspiration! day 1

I walked outside this morning and I felt it....a cool breeze of fall drifted across by bare knees and fluttered my brown summery skirt. I wondered if it would ever come....I think it maybe be dancing in! I tugged the scarf around my neck and walked into the new season!

To welcome my favorite season, I decided we should have a blog celebration this week! I will post some of my favorite fall inspirations and I'd love for you to join in! Create a post on your blog about your fall favorites and put a link to your blog post in the comments here all week! We all wanna hear or see how you celebrate this glorious season. Are you up for the challenge?!

Today I want to start with one my favorite parts about fall...clothes! Scarves, hats, jackets, leggings...sigh....;) Monday's inspiration comes from Emily Martin at Some Girls Wander. I can't believe I've never looked through her blog before! All the details, colors, and combinaitons are genius and I love her creativity! It even inspires me to play with photography (how beautiful are these photos!?!) What is your favorite fall fashion statement?






I love the way that clothes can express so much about your personality, style, taste and feelings!

If you put a fall favorites post on your blog, be sure to leave a link in the comments so we can enjoy entering this season together! I can't wait to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!

11 comments:

The Dodds said...

Cardigans and Jackets!! YAY!

oooo... pumpkin spice lattes... I can't wait either!

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

lets go get one Bails! :)

Mike and Cymbre said...

I heart fall colors!! and scarves, gloves, and hats! I'm sad that it is only cold enough for scarves, gloves, and hats for about 1-2 months in South Texas!!

Emma Tamplin said...

I have joined the chellenge:D
http://emmatamplin.blogspot.com/

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

yay Emma! check it out everybody! coolest coffee room ever!!!

Rob & Jen said...

Fall is my favorite time of year! I also made a blog of my favorite fall things... r-jfowler.blogspot.com

Great idea Molly!

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

Thanks Jenn! I love your blog post...makes me feels so excited and thankful :)

Anita said...

I think they have Pumpkin Spice back. I thought I saw a sign for it when I was getting my usual Iced Vanilla Latte fix. I cant wait for it to get cold enough to switch over to hot drinks. I will try and do a Fall Post this week, life is crazy and I hardly blog anymore.

Molly Swanson said...

really!?! YAY!!! I'll have to go have one asap! I'd love to see your fall post :)

The Dodds said...

I forgot one!! The Long sleeve Gap favorite T!!

Mike and Cymbre said...

New blog about Fall up!! I just needed a little inspiration from Hobby Lobby and Starbucks! :)