5.13.2009

Passion...

I found this video and it just got me to thinking. Look how real and raw this is. Look at thier faces and hear thier voices. What do you hear? Passion. What are you so passionate about, you would do it in a stairwell if you had the chance to share it with someone?

{I wish I had been in this stairwell!}

I only have one coffee cozy left! Thanks everybody, this was so fun!!! If you're interested in a custom order, please let me know!

Also, there is only one week left to sign up for the Smells Like Rain "Creative Journaling" Class!

{A Sneak Peak!}

The first class of the summer (Creative Journaling) starts Friday May 22nd! You won't want to miss the beginning of a summer of refreshing creativity! Remember that this class can be taken at your own pace and you may also print it out to come back to it another weekend or over and over!

In the forecast:

Creative Journaling!!!
- New techniques daily

-Create 3 journal pages per day plus a bonus journal page = 10 pages by the end of the weekend! (what a great jump start to your new journal!)

- For each lesson I'll provide large photos of examples and step by step instructions as well as a supply list of things you probably have around the house!

- It's the start of a new adventure for your summer
- Through this class, creatively remember your journey
- Make goals, decisions, learn, change, grow
- Tell your friends and do it together
- Join our Flickr group to display your artwork and see your classmate's artwork

but that's not all! I'm including tons of fun extras!
extras include:
-journal prompts to keep you going
-a list of links to my favorite art journaler's blogs
-a list of my favorite books on art journaling
-side project ideas to help you get your creative juices flowing!
-make an inspiration deck
-make instant mini book
-the chance to enter a giveaway to take another Smells Like Rain class this summer!

Could it get any better for just $10?


Sign up today by sending me your name and email address to: molly.row@ttu.edu!
deadline for sign ups is May 20th!!!

thanks so much you guys!!!
Molly

1 comment:

Mike and Cymbre said...

Thanks for sharing this video!