4.13.2009

cardboard stories

I'll post again soon, but I wanted to share this video with you that we saw at The Austin Stone church on Easter. It so touched my heart, this is the power of Christ in real people's lives! My eyes welled up and spilled over when I saw this and I thought you'd like to see it too.....what would your cardboard story be?


Cardboard Stories from The Austin Stone on Vimeo.

I can't wait to hear if it touched your heart as much as it did mine! It just so perfectly tells my story, I am in need of hope, grace, and a savior. The Jesus who has touched these lives has touched mine. I want to make my own cardboard sign to share with you soon. :) Do you know Jesus?

1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

we had a cardboard sign skit at our church a while back, done by the youth, it was powerful & i was so encouraged by their realness & what God had done in them!