3.22.2008

I'm ENGAGED!


My AMAZING & HANDSOME fiance Jeremy!

right after he proposed in a sweet little chapel




My beautiful ring and the roses my sister & bro in law sent-Thanks Em & Blair! Love y'all!



Family!




Family!


God is SO GOOD! I'm ENGAGED to Jeremy! He asked me to marry him last night at the sweetest proposal. He sang me love songs he had written that tell our story. His words touched my heart. It was such a beautiful moment!

I can still see my love get down on his knee and with tears in his eyes he said something like this...."I love you so much. You're in my heart and I'm in yours. We've been apart for a long time & it's time for that to be over. So, I have a question for you...(pulls out my gorgeous ring!) Will you marry me?!"....."ABSOLUTELY!"

He suprised me with an engagement party -so fun!




1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

the ring is GORGEOUS!!! whoohoo!!! yay for being engaged!!