2.02.2015

Link Love!

(source)
Getting back into blogging makes me really excited to share "Link Love" posts again! Here are some of my favorite things from around the web lately... let me know your favorites and share links in the comments! Happy Monday!

Yarn Tassel Garland - must make this soon.

It's warm, it's in a mug, but it's not coffee..  3 Healthy Coffee Alternatives 

I LOVE these Paper Sculpture Cameras!

Change your idea of self-care... it's not really selfish! What are a few things you could do?

The Definitive Guide to Healthy Eating  .... this had me laughing!!!

7 Ways to Eat Chia Seeds- fantastic for my new chia obsession. :)

Funny Planters -(giggle)

Would you stop using your microwave? Check out this story from my friends at Going Granola!

Pretty Art  ... oh I just love it.

AND check out my sweet friends' beautiful new album, Songs for the Church Vol. 2! It's beautifully honest and filled with truth... download it on iTunes! 

Hope these fun links brighten your week! Join in the conversation, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
me

No comments: